Tuesday, March 22, 2005

cat pee vs. me

My cat has a tendency to meow. Well acctually it would be better discribed as ridiculasly unending and insecent screaming. Tonight he was bieng a particular dickwad and so I decided since I had to go drop of disk 2 of Carnival anyway I would give my girl a break and take him with me.

What a great idea. He hates the car and it was not until I was crossing the Aruthur Lang that I remembered the last car ride. It was when we moved over to this new place from 11th.

He shit and pissed that time. So I got affraid. But thankfully I arrived at the marpole rogers and there was a clean seat. Right on.

So I decide incase mK is working I will bring the kitty in for a visit.

Well I am standing there finding out that in fact mK is NOT there Spych proceeds to relieve himself without my knowledge.

Now, to this all there is an explanation. Spych is prone to bladder infections and cyrstals. I guess it is flared up cause his pee acctually (and honestly) looked like salt.

So I wondered where the hell did I get salt on me. (Having put the pants on clean to go to the video store) So I thought Sugar? ...and tasted a bit.

Umm.

So I brushed my teeth but still feel like retching but at least it was my cat and not like some strange cat I have never met.

I am so shakey right now.

1 comment:

digi said...

Euw.

Post a Comment