Monday, September 26, 2005

A 9" night

Today is the big show.  I have been waiting for a couple years and now the master of industrial returns to Vancouver.

"With teeth," is Trent's 19th entry into his Halo body of work.  This album refreshed his direction.  The fragile found a more traditional musical style which in my opinion revolutionized his sound.  Now he rings in with a album that pushes that envelope wide and brings back a familiar feel to his new style.  

So I wait in anticipation to see the new show.  He is a great performer and it will undoubtedly be memorable.

5 comments:

Kafka said...

Trent Reznor is digi?? Crazy.

"Read my blog..."

OK

"Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server. Please visit the Blogger homepage or the Blogger Knowledge Base for further assistance."

Ahh its all clear to me now...

digi said...

Kerry is doing this weird thing where she's posting replies to things all over the place.

If she's just reply to my comments to her posts on her own blog this would all make sense.

digi said...

Oh yeah and to mess it up even more, it's cross platform lol... MSN Spaces and Blogger.

[].ragko said...

How about you tell her that instead of doing the exact same thing you are complaining of. I am not even part of this discussion. I am not sure why she chose from the begining to post that instead of just emailing... Leave me out of your little games :)

digi said...

I am communicating with kafka, not kbait. :)

Post a Comment