Thursday, May 13, 2010

Living on the edge

I am often on the edge. They also call it the ledge. I had a member of my surrogate family MLK come over for a visit. You see though this visit was different. MLK lives with his Dr Wife, in BangleDOUCHE. They live in a university so they can claim 2.5rd world. But shit they live where bugs still eat people.

Gad damn.

Anyway, they come into my home and stir shit up. In a totally good way but I was distracted and fell of the boat. Good thing most of my shit floats all that really sank was my spirit. A quick morning of realignment shows I didn't stray to far off the path to success. Thank dog.

So onwards. Weekly review will really clear my thoughts today. May need to report more then.

To today!

1 comment:

R-WOW said...

Could not imagine doing if for me, I might commit suicide!

Post a Comment