Monday, August 02, 2010

"The media makes me sick."

I was watching my usual uptake on the true crime and investigative blogs and happened upon a video of Mr. Roy Kronk leaving his deposition. I was watching the video and as I always do really judging each in every one of those snide little goofballs with microphones all talking over each other and stumbling around like a bunch of buffoons.

But then I realized. My prespective is not from behind these douche bags. I am one of them. I am a lurker. The viewpoint I have is directly connected to one of those hands. Through the interviewer cameraman relationship. So I can not discredit what the interview is asking at all if I am listening to his/her feed. I have selectedd HER team? Know your mic handler. Know there questions. Support their cause. Don't just watch some douches feed. You just add to the circus.

No comments:

Post a Comment