Thursday, November 17, 2005

Headache and a hard-on

I think I have a problem.  I have been extremely randy lately.  It is almost comical.  This morning I awoke to a pounding head and a few extra inches.  I literally wanted to go on a rampage of apocalyptic proportions.  

Rampage of consumption, and destruction.  My implement of said destruction?  My destroyer.

I think constantly having this phenomenon I might get the cancer, or worse the aids.  I get rid of the poison as soon as I can but it seems it just brims again less than a minute later.

I can do things that help, but think what would happen if I moved the skin on my arm around incessantly.  I think it would fall off.  I would hate to see that skin fall off.  

I am sure I could find a monkey to help me.  But that’s not what I want they are all hairy and smell like bum.  Can a man really live like this?

4 comments:

digi said...

Holy Christ. This is the funniest thing I've read in weeks.

[].ragko said...

no your right they smell like foot.

La Figlia Che Piange said...

haha, omg, but should'nt that be good?

La Figlia Che Piange said...

hahahhahahhaha, omg.

Post a Comment