Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Mohawk and garden gloves

Well with the whole quitting thing I have found a TONNNE of extra juice in me.  I again feel like I am 20 something rather than late 50's.  So I have been strappin on the gloves grabin a shovel and tearing shit up.  Turning soil and finding bags of trash stored under said soil.  

I planted a couple plants that sKerry pick up for us.  Therapy.

There is nothing like fresh air in your lungs and a clear conscience to make you feel new.

I picked up something I have had my eye on.  A box in HMV for 35 buck that states on the cover, "God save this box!" PUNK Original masters. although I paid more than I could have it was worth every penny.

Now this box is full of great stuff.  10 CD's a days worth of listening and then some and there are some gems in these cardboard sleeves.

While most of the tracks or independent works and rather ruff there is a feeling of angst not present in current pressings.

I am really impressed with some of the new stuff (new to me) and some of the classics that have been long since forgotten.  Honestly a must have!

No comments:

Post a Comment