Friday, December 05, 2008

Heat is taken for granted

I woke this morning to find out our central heating had died. I don't know what happened but I do recall last night at 10:30 (though it felt like the middle of the night) I was awakened with a call from the psycho under the stairs. Complaining of smelling fire.

It wasn't till this morning that I realized what it all meant. It looks like our house will be cold for a couple of days until we get it fixed.

I sit here now and contemplate that hearing the crazy lady talk about fire held no weight for me I simply rolled over and went back to sleep. Sounds a bit dangerous, but after being awakened by said woman on a number of occasions for things like her meds becoming magnetic and the pills sticking together (She however could not get the meds to display this phenomenon under my direct observation). I may be jaded.

The point is. Our house could have burnt down and I ignored the warning signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment