Monday, June 28, 2010

I would like to grow a vegetable


But I want my vegetable to be made of meat. Not just any meat. Human meat. Wait Morals??

What if that meat was made of me?

Can I grow a "dead" me?

Now the technological feasibility aside, if one could produce a viable biologically living body with no brain save basic life and function. Based on the DNA sequence that makes them... well them. Essentially a clone with no cognitive function whatsoever and keep it alive at the cost of feeding and waste removal, and who's ultimate purpose is to provide a controlled health organ replacement set along with, skin, blood, and other 'parts' now imagine you could have many growing at once, at different stages in life. As your bodies are aging you can undergo elective and proactive replacement with the unused parts.

You're buying immortality.

No comments:

Post a Comment