Monday, July 25, 2005

Eyes that wander.

I have been noticing something lately. There seems to be an increase in lewd looks from women. In times past men were gawkers doing anything to sneak a peak at all things feminine. But in recent days just wandering around I have noticed a huge change in the way women in general look at the opposite sex.

For instance, not to long ago a woman who thought you were nice looking would make casual glances toward you. A man if somewhat intelligent would pick up on this cue and if circumstances were right, he would take it the next level by smiling or something. Now I understand this is the 21 century and girls are aloud to ask guys out and all that but it seems there is a new topic of interest.

On two separate occasions I had a girl literally stare at my crotch. Now being unused to this kind of behavior I immediately thought I had something on my pants or my fly was open. Both times upon checking the girls got embarrassed or something giggled and walked a different angle.

After observing this I noticed it going on with everyone. I started to think I had accidentally walked into a singles park or something cause immediately I notice at least 4 women who were obviously prowling. It was the most amazing thing after guys walked by them they would gawk in amazement at their bums. Now I am no expert but is a male bum REALY that interesting. Under khaki slacks you can basically write off seeing anything of flesh. You probably won’t even see the clench of the ass check to stifle the impending fart.

What were they looking at? Had these women perfected the art of undressing a person in their head, something men have been proficient at for millennia. Or were these merely two sex starved cats looking for fresh meet. But since then I noticed it several times. Once just today I was speaking to someone at my office. She continually looked at my chest and crotch area. She even said "oh I am sorry I was distracted.. What was that."

Now I am no Fabio... that’s for damn sure, but I know I am ok around the ears. But, come on even I, a man can do better than that.

Is it possible that this skill is poorly developed in some of the populous? I have been told by girls that they know every time someone checks them out. Being a woman it just happens. You learn to get on with it. Maybe I need to do just that but man it is weird when you are trying to talk to someone and they don't really look you in the eye.

I feel like pulling the classic. Grab the chin to raise the head... and say "I am up here honey."

No comments:

Post a Comment