Thursday, July 07, 2005

Kissy kissy, now your pissy

Why are people so closed? Why, if an 'event' happened (and everyone knows about it) would you still be shy about it and pretend it never happened. A couple of friends that shall remain nameless were engaged in some less than innocent behavior. Both parties agreed that it was a strange and an uninitiated moment in time.

So I teased them. They both got all freaks. The thing is. EVERYONE knows. No big deal. You know what? Everyone thinks it is about time. But they still are unable to just embrace it and look each other in the eye. Childish. I admit if I was in a similar situation I would be freaky too, but my reasons are much different. Mine would not be self guilt or embarrassment but more anger with myself for disregarding the feelings of the person I am closest too. Neither of these parties have that situation so what is the deal? Does kissing and hugging your friend really constitute a problem to worry about. What has our world come to that a show of affection can literally destroy your relationship. What would have happened if you went the whole gamut. Would you move?

Forget it. It is no big deal and if you are both feeling that it is a big deal, take a look, maybe it is a bigger deal than even your aware and get married already!

4 comments:

digi said...

I think you owe your readers a bit of an explanation on this one. :)

[].ragko said...

Well this was a directed post although the intended subjects are probably very unlikly to read it. I know it is cryptic but it had to be to protect identities and in turn my hide.

digi said...

I don't know, you brought the topic to this, the ultimate public forum for one reason or another... if you think they will never read it, then I guess most probably for us to discuss!

You say everyone knows about it. "EVERYONE". I think this post really boils down to what transpired. A kiss can completely and totally be innocent so I disagree with you there. I also think that a kiss can be way more than innocent, it really depends on the context and people involved.

You choose to release *very* personal data to the public domain. I guess I just don't understand that kind of philosophy. I don't tell secrets and I very rarely reveal private matters and when I do it's to close friends I can trust.

If these 2 people's relationship is truely suffering from their actions, you telling the planet about it is probably not helping much.

[].ragko said...

Your probably right. But these people aren't associated with me or mine so it really doen't matter. Lets leave this post alone and move on.

Post a Comment