Monday, August 22, 2005

Blogs self schadenfreude?

When reading random blogs I notice a trend. I am not talking about the countless advertisement blogs that I am sure don't amount to alot of revenue, no I am talking about the despair. It seems a lot of bloggers are writing to share there torment. I understand the need to speak ones mind, and open up about horrible events to some how ease the pain. But there seems to be masses of depressed individuals who almost take pride in their misfortune. Is this a strange self schadenfreude? Or is it a case of one hard luck person hoping for a stream of condolences?

In my life I have had a few horrible events, nothing earth shattering, nor worth telling you about now. I did talk to people about them, a lot. But that was not a part of my healing.

That part was, still the pain body and loving the release and sympathy for its horrid and controlling state. It was not until I quit talking (dwelling) on the problem or event that I truly moved on.

Self worth is directly connected to your outlook on life. If you do not value your life, and I don't mean your pain body, I mean your life. The "you", the person inside, how could you ever feel worth something, and in turn have others feel you are worth something. Pain decreases your "value" and the dwelling, talking, and blogging about how you "tried" to kill yourself will not make your problems disappear. It will only force your pain body to the surface where

No comments:

Post a Comment