Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The boat sunk.


IMG_1574
Originally uploaded by dragko.
I am crabby... I have been crabby for 3 days. What's wrong? I am all stiff and sore, and don't really want to talk to anyone. I am irritable and short fused.

What could be wrong. Maybe I have a touch of the flu. I am feeling ill from time to time. Maybe that’s the cause. So because of this I am going to post a picture of a dead couple. Maybe that will help my mood.

Meet Robert and Isabella Henderson, they have a wonderful headstone gracing their plot. I have to wonder if they get any visitors. I would think not since Robert passed away in 1916 and his wife in 1940. I said hello to them, I bet they appreciated the greeting. I sometimes think about Robert when I feel blue. He lived in some tough times and he made it to the ripe old age of 76. If he can do it so can I...

1 comment:

Anti-Blogger said...

Boy...you're crabby.

:)

Post a Comment