Monday, August 29, 2005

Seven - The deadly sins

I was tagged by a jerk, or at least I think she meant me, she spelt me name wrong. Nothing here is VERY interesting at all.
Seven:
things on my desk...

  1. A wooden man wearing a tie and hardhat and operating a miniature version of beaker.
  2. Two bendy plush snakes engaging in unspeakable acts.
  3. A Helcat records promotional poster
  4. A printed cover of the "never actually printed" magazine "Popular Mullets"
  5. A Styrofoam egg
  6. A picture of me and my boss actually liking each other
  7. 1972 electric pencil sharpener

things I say to much...

  1. Give or take a few
  2. Somewhat
  3. In reality...
  4. That being said...
  5. Sorry
  6. are you pissed at me?
  7. I am never drinking again

things not many people know about me...

  1. I was in speed skating for 8 years
  2. I tried to form a band called "A boy and his pickle", at the time none of us even knew any instruments.
  3. I am not as strange as everyone thinks
  4. I went on a date with Corrina... Can we call it that? (She did beat me up in Teken.)
  5. I am a StarWars nerd... (and a recovering Star Trek Nerd)
  6. I once ate two or three pounds of sours... I got violently ill and did not eat them for 10 years
  7. I am allergic to horses.

And as always with me... I fufill my obligation to post on a tag but quickly halt it... NO TAGS FROM ME.

1 comment:

digi said...

n00b.

Post a Comment