Wednesday, April 07, 2010

But does it run crisis

Living as a self aware dual diagnosis bi polar has it's ups and downs, literally. Last night way down. I almost failed in my goal. My lovely wife supported me and although she has all along, last night was different. For the first time in a
long time I did not feel alone. I felt listened to. I feel empowered. I still felt disappointed with myself but I was able to experience the symptoms of my issues full on. I was not worring about loosing my family and could focus on not loosing sight of my goal.

Thank you skerry for seeing what was really happining and putting your emotions to the side for the time being. I will make it up to you I promise.

I will put yesterday behind me now and let today come through for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment