Monday, October 17, 2005

GABL day - US

Monday is GABL day according to sKerry.

This GABL is dedicated to us.

It all started one fucked up night. I had been feeling glum. A friend in an attempt to make me feel better asked me to come downtown to meet him and his Girl of the time for a drink.

I was saying no but finally he talked me into it. So I arrived at the Fox n' Firkin on Davie street. A place neither of us had been to much. I was sitting there wallowing in my sorrow and a glass of beer when I started that fate filled sentence.

"I don't know man I think I need a change. Something completely different. Something like..." A girl in a short pleated kilt like skirt with Fuscia hair walked by. "That." I finished.

I watched this angel (I have no other way of explaining her) sitting there laughing and hugging this fellow. Alas she appeared to be with someone. But for some reason that did not deter me. Just as I stood to go make contact she left the table. I don't know what compelled me. But I kept walking. I sat myself down at the table beside her supposed boyfriend and started my act. I sat conversing about tonight's happenings until I felt a little tug at the hair at the back of my head. I looked and who was it but the angel. Complete with a happy dance.

I still thought she was with this guy so I moved and gave her her seat. The group of us started to talk. And in turn I was invited to accompany them out to another club. I said my goodbyes to my friend and away I went. Little did I know how this chain of events would change my life.

Us. What I know about us.

I know us to be two of the most caring and loving people.

I know us to be fun loving.

I know us to be great talker and occasionally great listeners.

I know us to love walks together hand in hand.

I know us to be thinkers.

I know us to be a couple that lights a room.

I know us to be completely alike (to much so sometimes)

I know us to be strong.

I know us to be fragile.

I know us to be compatible in all ways.

I know us to love to hang out just the two of us.

I know us to love friends and that atmosphere.

I know we have a lot of people rooting for us.

I know we have a couple people rooting against us.

I know us to be easily hurt.

I know us to be people who WANT to work through all.

I know us to be responsive to others need.

I know us to have a beautiful little girl.

I know us to not be the best at staying on top of our mountain.

But most of all I know us to be just that. Us.

I love you Kerry. I love you more than I can tell you. I show you that in every time I look at you. Although you sometimes a bullheaded and don't see what is right in front of your eyes, you are nothing less than angelic. Your beauty physically mirrors your inner beauty. Your eyes are taps to my soul not mind yours.

I could not ask for a better soulmate to spend my life with in entirety.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment